Day 8

Today I am thankful for photographs.

If you have ever been to my house you know we have pictures of our family and friends everywhere. I love pictures. I was just going through some of the older ones on my computer looking for one in particular. I think there is nothing else that shows how fast time is flying then looking at pictures of your not so little ones when they really were little. I have lots of pics of Bug with his friends or cousins and it is hard to believe they were ever that little and with such angelic little faces.

Pictures are my own personal time machine. I could spend hours just looking back in time and remembering. Of course the present always comes in (usually with a "hi mom"), to bring me back to today. But it also puts today in a pretty good light knowing that one day I will be looking back on today's pictures with fondness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week