Day 14

Today I am thankful for my nice warm home and my family inside it (for now).

It has been in the single digits most of today, very icy and cold out, no new snow. So I am very thankful for the fact that we are able to own our own home (us and the bank, that it). With the hard financial times that people are going through right now, it is nice to be warm and snug in our own home, not worrying about where the next mortgage payment will be coming from.
Shortly Bug and I will headed out in to the cold to be townspeople of Bethlehem for our church's Living Nativity and my hubby will be heading to the fire dept for his shift.

So for this moment I am really appreciating the warmth of our own home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week