Day 11

Today I am thankful for my mother.

As many of you know my mother lives with us. I know for many that would be a recipe for disaster, but I couldn't imagine my life any other way. She is always there for us when we need her. Picking Bug up from the babysitter, watching him for us, helping with his schooling, taking him to do fun things or just participating and helping him with all the creative ideas in his head.

Last night is a perfect example of why I appreciate her so much. Blue was supposed to bring Bug to church to meet me last night before he headed out to a movie with his friends. At the last minute he called me to say that I could just come pick Bug up from the restaurant where they were eating dinner. Well I was barely going to make it to the church on time as it was and there was no way I could pick up Bug at this restaurant without being 20 min late. So I told him he would just have to keep Bug with him and miss the movie. Instead Blue went home and there was grandma perfectly happy to keep her little Bug and let Blue go out to the movie. Because of my mom everybody got what they wanted.

She is always there for us in a million little ways. Thank you mom, I love you and appreciate all the wonderful things you do for us. Even though I know some day you will move out and get you own place. I will be very sad when that day comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week