Day 10

Today I am thankful for owning my own business and for my faithful clients.

I enjoy living a hectic lifestyle, I really dislike sameness, scheduling and regularity. I think this is the nicest thing about owning my own business is that to a large degree I can set my work schedule around the other things that I am doing in my life. Like tonight I need to be at my church at 6:45 so I will be leaving work at 6:25, when normally I work until 7 or 8 :30. If I want to take a trip or days off I can.

On the flip side of all that, I am so thankful for my wonderful and faithful clients. Without them I would not be able to pursue all the wonderful opportunities in my life. Not only do they allow me to make the money that I need to make in my life, but they also work with me on the schedule and accommodate their lives around times that I am unable to be there. In exchange I try to do the same for them.

So thank you, thank you, thank you to all my fabulous clients out there for not only letting me touch your lives, but also for touching mine as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week