Day 3

Today I am thankful for my husband Blue, he can be such a wonderful husband and father and I know I don't appreciate him nearly enough.

Last night he took Bug and I out to dinner and a movie, we went and saw Bolt which was such a thrill for Bug. We don't usually see a lot of kids movies in the Theatre since I am pretty picky about what he can see. But Blue came home last week and suggested taking him figuring he would really enjoy it.

He does lots of subtle little thoughtful things for us, which generally pass right over my head since I have the subtly of a drag queen. He tends to notice the little things that I just overlook, our son is very emotional and although I know that frustrates Blue sometimes I also know that Bug gets that from him. Along with the emotions comes a sweetness and thoughtfulness that could have only come from Blue.

So thank you Blue for all the little and big things you do. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week