Feeling like a bad mom

       Lately I have been feeling like a horrible mother. I remember a time when I LOVED being a mom. I was never one of those moms who looked forward to sending my kid off to Kindergarten, not that there is anything wrong with that and now that I have 3 kiddos, instead of one, I understand the desire better. I always planned to home school my son, I was always the "activity mom." I filled our days with activities to make as many memories as I could. I have always been painfully aware of what a short time we have with our children. I had 28 years without my son in my life, then I get 18 short years with him before he flies the coup and then another 30 years or so, where he is off living his own life.

       Here it is just a few years later and instead of having one kid I currently have 3, we took a break from homeschooling, and although we are back now, my mom is the one who does most of Bug's schooling. I have been going to college for the last 3 years and am currently working full time in the the 1st of my 2 eight week internships. My hubby was recently in Africa for 19 days and lately I just feel exhausted. This makes me constantly bark at my kids like a mean pitbull, instead of the loving mother that I used to be.


This is a post I found in drafts and since I figured I should show the good stuff and the bad, I have decided to post it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

Aahhh, calm at last...(somewhat)