Day 18

Today I am thankful for snow and the ability to stay home in it. Here is a pic of the snow, (see how it is up to the belly of the snow bear).
It started snowing around here yesterday and just never seemed to stop. We got around 22 inches in about 15 hours. I love snow, nothing makes it feel more like winter and Christmas to me. From the looks of it we should have no problem having a White Christmas. I didn't have any clients today and Blue didn't work until around 1:00 so we all spent the morning enjoying and shoveling the snow. Blue got a new ATV this fall and bought a plow for the front of it, so he has been out plowing away at all this snow. The only down side so far is we are quickly running out of places to push the snow to.
This big lump is my car completely buried in snow. Here is Bug helping to dig out my car, see I told you there was a car under all that snow :0)


Here is Bug trying to find the front walk to shovel it.



Here's what happens when you sit down, we almost lost him there for a second. Well where ever you are I hope your Christmas is looking Merry and Bright and may all your Christmas's be white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week