Day 23

Today I am thankful for something kind of silly, it is modern conveniences.

I don't mean like stoves and dishwashers, I mean the modern conveniences of my generation. Computers and cell phones mainly. I love to get on the computer and check my email or chat with friends, or even getting on here and dish the latest gossip, pour out my heart, or just chronicle the daily minutia of our life. I also could no longer imagine my life without my cell phone. My newest phone is a Blackberry Pearl, so I can keep my entire schedule on it, plus check my email where ever I am. It's hard to believe that before I met my hubby I had never been on a computer or the Internet or owned a cell phone. A cell phone was the 1st thing he ever gave me (probably just to keep tabs on me, I was a pretty much a wild child when we 1st started dating).

So thank you Blue for introducing me to my 2 best friends, the cell phone and the Internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week