Day 19

Today I am thankful for wrapped gifts. I don't mean the actual gifts, just the wrappings they come in.


I am thankful for 2 reasons, the 1st is that I am done wrapping my gifts, which is always such a load off my mind. Usually I have them all wrapped and under the tree around the 1st of the month. But this year I kept procrastinating, which just stressed me out. I kept feeling like I needed to do more shopping and that I hadn't gotten enough gifts for everyone. SO then I would go shopping and then remember gifts that I already had at home. So now that I have everything wrapped, I can see that I have enough gifts and that surprise, surprise, I have over bought for Bug again. Oh well isn't that why they have Valentines right after Christmas, if gives you an excuse to give them all the extra gifts.


Secondly I am thankful for all the wonderful wrapping papers, boxes and bags that they have these days. I am not very artistic about wrapping gifts, not big into bows and ribbons. But I found the cutest decorative boxes last year (see pic) and I think it just makes for the cutest gifts.

So I guess I can really say "Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week