Day 24

Merry Christmas Eve to all my friends and family who keep up with our life via this blog (or on Facebook). Today I am thankful to all of you who care enough to check out what we are up to, through the business of our lives.

So I hope Santa brings you your hearts desire tonight and wraps it up in a pretty bow for you all.

In our home we open our stockings on Christmas Eve and my Santa Blue was very nice to me, he got me 2 CD's (Pink and Lifehouse), 2 gift certificates for Starbucks and 1 for Borders, and 2 Wii games (Winter sports and and a fitness one with Julianne Michaels) and a really nice coffee cup.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week