Friends at last

My buddy Kat and her girls ended up coming to town after all. They got in at 1:30 this morning. We all got up around 9:00 and spent the day shopping, playing in the fountain at the park downtown, riding the sky ride, then we went and got Mani/Pedi's, so fun! Tomorrow we are headed out to the water park for the day. Yea! It is so nice to have her over, she even dyed my hair for me this eve. I think it turned out cute, it's hard to tell for sure until you wash and style it the way you normally do. It only took me just short of 3 years to get her to come over and visit me, but with all her complaints about the drive I am sure it will be another 3 years before she comes back, but I sure am happy that she is here now.

Our bad news for the day is that our oven went kaput. My husband was cooking up Lasagana and it was taking forever. I checked on it and mentioned that the oven didn't feel very hot and so when he checked it 15 min later he realized that the element went out on it. Of course these things always happen when you are least prepared for it. (Boooo) I guess you win some and you lose some.

I hope everyone is having an great memorial weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sounds like you guys had a great time. I hope that you guys had fun at the water park. I wish that Bug and I could have made it. But with the tire going flat....and all on the drive over...it was just to much for me to deal with. I had to drive 50 miles and hour on the freeway from CDA to Liberty lake and then I took Sprauge (back roads) to our home. Ugggg! It took me 1 1/2 hours to get home. I will tell you more about it on Wednesday.

~Brenda

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week