I miss my family

OK it's been long enough I am starting to really miss my family. Also apparently I need someone to watch over me, after all the other things that have gone wrong this week, yesterday I fell down the stairs and hurt my foot. At first I though I just scraped it up good, but after working on it all day it had swelled up pretty good. So I wrapped it up and left my shoe off to go to Bunco last night. Every time I talk to Don, he has horrible reception so I can barely hear him and he never has Bug around his so I haven't talked to Bug since Wed morning :(

Bunco was fun last night, though there was definitely more gabbing than playing. We only ended up getting through 3 rounds (instead of 4), before it got to dark to play. I didn't win anything but it was still a lot of fun. Also we had a best food competition last night, so the food was even better than usual.

Today I have been working on finishing up things around the house, getting our room reorganized and getting the last few things out of the office. Speaking of that I better get off the computer and get back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week