Home visit

Today we had our 2nd home visit with our foster care licensor (Yong). I say we but it was actually just me since Bug and Don left for camping early this morning. I thought about rescheduling the appointment, but the last time I talked to Yong she said we needed to have everything done by the 1st of Aug.

So today we got through a good portion of my personal history interview and she inspected the house and checked off most things. We have a few odds and ends things left, like the bed (which I still haven't found yet). Locks on the cupboards under the sinks, outlet covers, showing her our 1st aid kit, fire extinguishers and flashlight. Then I still need to schedule our fingerprinting and get out TB tests done.

I have given up on Don ever getting the office done in time. So after Yong left I went and cleared out the office. When Don gets back from his trip, he will come home to an empty office with only and empty desk with the computer sitting on it. Everything else will be downstairs where the new office is going. I got most everything done in there, before I had to head off to work. Our room is a huge mess though with all the stuff from the office that doesn't go in there anymore and doesn't really need to go downstairs either. It's a good thing Don is gone because his half the bed is so covered in stuff that he wouldn't be able to sleep there any ways.

The only downside of the day is that I found out my phone is broken, so I will have to order a new one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week