Fun Forth of July

We had a nice forth of July around here. I got up extra early to get the yard picked up and looking it's best. Don went fishing with his buddy and mom helped get the food ready after she got up around 11.

We had a nice BBQ with about 18 people. It was supposed to start around 1:00 but I had told people we would eat around 4 so most people didn't come until around 3:30 but that worked out good, it gave me a chance to get more things done around here. And Brenda came around 1:30 with her 2 little ones So my Bug got to play with her son and she and I got to visit.

The BBQ went smoothly, usually I feel like I run around like a chicken with it's head cut off at most of my parties and I was very relaxed and just got to sit around and visit with friends. Everybody hung out till 5:30-6 and we ended up keeping Brenda's son a little while extra, so she could take her daughter home and put her to bed and Bug would still have someone to play with.

After we took S home, Don started a fire in the fire pit and we roasted marshmallows and had s'mores, then Bug and I took our sleeping stuff out to his playhouse and we camped out there for the night. It was too warm when we first laid down and we could here fireworks, so it took us a while to fall asleep. But is was fun anyway just to do something new with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week