Getting things done.

Don and Bug are headed out for a camping trip with Mike and his boys and some of Mike's other guy friends and their boys to the Lake. So we have spent the last 2 days getting all his math done for the week. Getting the laundry done and his stuff packed. Getting the camper all ready and all the other little things that need to be done so they can go. We also went and saw Surf's Up at the theater on Mon and went to a pool party at a friend from MOMS club on Tue.

It's a good thing I've been so busy so that I don't have time to think about the fact that they will be gone for 5 days wwaaaaaa!

On a good note I think I found a buyer for the camper after they get back. Now hopefully I can find something to replace it with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week