The New Room......Pink Personified


Well our new little girl's room is officially finished, it is definitely pink. But I think it is cute and I hope that whatever little girl(s) we have in our house enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.


As you can see the walls are all pink and the castle bed I found turned out perfect. I went with the princess theme and have on one wall the saying "Once upon a time, there was ..... a Princess" In a darker pink than the walls and surrounded by pink stars.
Then on three of the walls, I did flowers with butterflies, bees, ladybugs and the such. Along the baseboard like a fairy garden. Then above the bed it says "DREAM ... Fly with the Angels ... Dance with the Stars". Also in dark Pink with pink stars. Very cute and VERY girlie.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week