I love my Hubby

The office is now officially downstairs. Yeah Don! As I wrote last week I moved everything out of the office except Don's desk and computers. So last night Don disassembled the desk and moved it downstairs and today he got all the computer stuff out. Now I just need to get in and get the room painted and assemble the new bed and Viola a little girls bedroom. I'll take a pic and post it after I get it all done.

BTW we didn't end up getting the camper I found last week after all. We went out and looked at it on Sunday, but Don decided it was more work than he wanted to take on. So we passed on it. We did sell our camper this week though. So we either need to find something new, or we'll be tenting it the rest of the summer. We have a trip planned in 4 weeks, so we will see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week