Playdate & Dentist

Today we had a fun playdate for Adventure Kids, our school age playgroup for my MOMS club. We got together at our friend Angie's house and she taught the kids to make Pizza Pinwheels and fluffy peanut butter dip. The pin wheels must have been good, the kids gobbled them up quickly and the peanut butter dip was fabulous. Bug really enjoyed making it and we had all sorts of things to dip in it. Bug liked the strawberries best and I liked the apples, but there was also oreos, graham crackers and a couple other things. Afterwards the kids all ran around Angie's big back yard and played some sort of boy/fighting game, while the moms got to chat.

Afterward Bug and I headed to a dentist appt for me at a new dentist. My friend Brenda told me about this dentist awhile ago and I am just finally getting around to getting in. The whole office is very nice. Everybody had to stop in and way Hi or introduce themselves, the dentist sat and talked to me for quite awhile about how my teeth are and what I wanted done about them. They seem to know what they are doing I guess I will find out tomorrow when I come back in for my teeth cleaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week