Movie, Playdate & the Dentist (part 2)

This morning we went and picked up one of Bugs friends Ev and went to the last summer of the movie program and saw Imagine That. Bug and I had already seen it at the drive-in back in June, but it was cute enough we decided to go see it again.

After the movie we went to drop Ev off and ended up staying there and playing for an hour or so. It was nice to have a chance to visit with Kelli (Ev's mom) since I hadn't seen her much this summer, since she was at our house for 4th of July. The kids had fun playing whatever downstairs while we visited.

Then I had to take Bug over to his friends L & L's house to play, so that I could go to my dentist appt and get my teeth cleaned. They used some ultrasonic cleaner, which did a good job, but made a horrible sound. I plugged my ears the whole time, but that only works so well , when the sound is coming from inside your head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week