End of the summer picnic

Today we had a fun end of the summer BBQ at our house for our MOMS club playgroup. I had bought "How to Host a kids Party" Safari addition, last fall for Bug's birthday this year and then he decided not to use it. So we used it for our end of the summer party, it was fun. It comes with a tape that tells a story about an animal preserve and a missing lion cub, then it gives you a place to go look for a clue and a skill to practice (game). When the kids run off to the suggested place they found a paw print then came back to listen to the next part of the tape after leading a merry chase around the house they found the missing cub in the bathtub. Then the kids went out to play and I started up the grill and cooked up burgers for everybody and we had a nice BBQ.

After everybody headed out we headed to my old work and picked up all of my stuff and dropped it off at my new location. I am definitely not going to miss commuting out to the valley. My new location is 3-4 minutes from my home. I'm excited to get started there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week