Kids Day


Bug in the cop car, we told him it's always better to be in the front then the back.

Today we spent the day downtown at Kid's Day. It is a fun and free event that they hold every summer downtown. It is essentially lots of booths, some having to do with kids, some not. But every booth has to have a free activity for the kids. Bug got to make a bunch of different art projects, got a ton a free give aways, including toothbrushes, Frisbees, a new shirt, etc. It was a lot of fun. My friend Brenda was supposed to come with us, but she had had a bad day and decided to just rest at home. We also found a place to have Bug's B-day party, we were going to have a Harry Potter party here at the house, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it was going to be a lot of work. So all day I kept throwing ideas of other party places at Bug and he was like ya ya, but I want my party. So towards the end of the day I mentioned that the local Children's Museum has parties and Bingo he was sold. So we ran over there after we left Kid's Day and got the details. He's excited about the fun place and I'm excited about how little work it will be for me. Yeah a win win situation.

Bug drumming out at one of the booths, of course after this he wanted to take drum lessons. I told him you had to be ten, that should buy my ears a couple of years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week