Missed it by that much.

Today was the end of the year celebration at Bug's school. the kids could show off projects or perform for the audience. With my little drama king I signed him up to sing, The Penguin Song.


Unfortunately I had to work, so I sent him with some of the other kids from his school and their grandparents. Then I ended up with a cancellation and was able to move up my last client so I thought that I would make it in plenty of time to see him. Sadly I was over confident and stopped to get a bite to eat, I ended up missing his performance by just a few minutes. He was # 4 and I came in at the beginning of # 6. I was so bummed and mad at myself for stopping. Everybody said he did great though and he was very proud of himself.




After the individual performances the jr high students showed off some of the dances they had learned and at the end they invited the audience to join them to learn some sort of waltz/circle dance and Bug headed on out. He was the littlest one out there but he did very good and of course looked so cute. He had a blast and even showed me how to do it after we got home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week