Just Between Friend's

The JBF sale is this weekend, Bug and I went and dropped off our stuff before work today and then headed back over to check out the pre-sale in between clients. In case you don't know what a JBF sale is, it is a HUGE consignment sale event. Locally they hold them at the fair grounds twice a year. It is nice because you can price your own stuff and you get 70% of what it sells for. It is usually a 3 day event. They have a pre-sale for volunteers and consignors. I always work the Sunday shift so that I get to go to the 1st pre-sale (that is the only way to get all the good stuff).

Anyways we did pretty good a the pre-sale Bug bought some new Rescue heroes toys, one person was selling a ton of them for really cheap, and we found 2-3 different ones that we hadn't even seen before (which is saying a lot if you have ever seen Bugs collection). I also found 1/2 a dozen pairs of pants for Bug and a couple of shirts. He didn't really need any more shirts but sometimes you just can't resist. He has been needing pants though. I am having a hard time finding pants that fit him this year. He is so thin in the waist, but has long legs. This year I tried a bunch of 6 slims and most of them that fit him in the waist are to short for him in the leg, the 7 slims are not much better and will probably not make it through the winter. So I found a bunch of standard 6's with the tightener thing in the waist, so we will see how those work. I figure whatever doesn't fit him (or gets returned from this sale) I will just drop off at the North Idaho sale at the end of Oct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week