The rest of the day. (tue 9/23 2nd)

After the dentist appt we met up with the MOMS club at the local Drop and Play, where we hung out and chatted while the kiddos played. After that we were supposed to meet my friend Brenda to get 1 month pics of her daughter at Kiddie Kandids, Bug and i grabbed some lunch at Azteca while we waited for them.



I ended up getting the scare of my life today. I saw Brenda out front while I was in the restaurant and she looked like she was walking away so I told Bug to run out there and grab her. So he heads out the door and I go up front to pay and he hasn't come back in yet, so I leave my purse at the checkout and go outside to get him and NO BUG. I start yelling around the parking lot. I was afraid that maybe Brenda had headed back to her car to get something and bug hadn't seen her and just continued around the building trying to find her. After a minute or 2 of yelling for him I ran back inside the restaurant and there they were. What a huge relief. I ran over and hugged Bug and told him that he had scared me. Apparently as I was heading out one set of doors they were coming in another and there is a wall between the 2 sets of doors so I hadn't seen them.



Anyways so after my heart started beating again we headed upstairs and dropped Bug at the drop and play and then headed over to get her daughter's pics done. They turned out so cute, it was hard to pick just one to take home. Here is my favorite one, isn't she just the cutest thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week