Apple Picking

Our MOMs club had an apple picking today up at the local farming area. We ended up getting there late (no big surprise there). So as we arrived most everyone else was leaving, my friend Meegan and her 2 of her little ones were still picking so we got to visit with her while we picked. After we finished Bug wanted to look around the farm some and my friend KaylaSue and 2 of her kiddos hung out with us. We went the the corn maze and took some pictures at the little dress up boards with the cutouts in them for peoples heads. Me being the bad mother that I am forgot my camera again, so I will have to have her email me the pics that she got. After the maze we drove over to another farm and had lunch and ice cream and let the kids run around while we visited. It was a very nice fall afternoon not to hot, not to cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week