Fall shows

I love the new fall shows so far. I know not that many are back yet, but we are already enjoying One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. Sometimes they start out and I start thinking I don't know about this season, but only 2 episodes in they have me hooked.

Another show that I was totally looking forward to was 90210 and so far so good on that one as well. I really like the way they have linked in the original cast (except Shanon Dougherty, never have liked her). But I think Kelly is fabulous and oove how they brought her baby sister into the show. I can' t wait to find out who Kelly's baby daddy is. Now if you know anything don't spoil it for me.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
yes, I like 90210 too. I have no idea who the father of Kelly's baby is either.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week