A complete lack of modesty.

I have it and it's a good thing too. Also my son can sleep through anything. I know your wondering what the heck is she talking about.

Well tonight I locked myself out of the house in my bra and undies. I know your wondering "What was she doing outside in her bra and undies!" It started out innocently enough, I wanted to check the mail Our mailbox is just outside the front door and it takes a key. So I thought no biggie I'll just turn out the front porch light lean out the door and check it. Well I accidentally dropped the key, I almost said Oh well, I'll grab it in the morning, but then thought oh it's dark out I'll just run down the steps and grab them, so I did. No biggie I checked the mail and then went to open the screen door to go back inside and remembered The Screen Door has a broken latch on the outside. Oh Great!

So I start ringing the doorbell and yelling for Bug for a good 5 minutes, now the front door is still open and I can see Bug's bedroom door just down the hall but he never stirs. So finally I decide I will have to try something else. Plus I figure the longer I stand on my front porch the more likely it is that someone is bound to call the cops to report an almost naked woman yelling and hanging around the neighborhood.

So I creep around to the back of the house, and start throwing things at Bugs window trying to get his attention, absolutely no response. Finally I climb up the side of the house and actually knock on his window, it still took a minute or 2 to get him to look out the window. So finally he looks out and I yell at him to go and open the door for me and he does. After he lets me in I asked him "didn't you hear the door bell" and he tells me "Yeah, but I figured it was for someone else." Gotta love that kid.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
OMG!!!! I can't believe this happened to you!
Was it cold out???

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week