That's it......I'm obsessed!

I am totally obsessed with the Twilight series. I have been hearing about these books for over a year now and had absolutely no interest in them. Then 2 Saturdays ago, my mom and I went out to the movies while waiting for Blue and Bug to come back on the train. I wanted to see Yes Man and she wanted to see Twilight, so we went and saw both. That got the interest started, then on that Wed we had a double date with my friend Brenda and her husband and saw it again and I got the 1st book from her. I was hooked, Blue went out of town over the weekend and I ended up reading all four books plus the manuscript (unfinished) for Midnight Sun in 5 days. I have really been wanting to see the movie again now that I have read the books. So I am headed out tonight to see if for the 3rd time with some friends. I can't wait. I am already planning ahead for the midnight release party on the 20th.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
Midnight release party for the movie??? You are so cute! I remember talking to you about the first book last year and yes you pretty much dogged me...thinking it sounded like such a silly book. I am glad that you changed your mind, and I am glad that you have enjoyed reading them. I am taking it slow with the reading as you know.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week