So good to be home.

It is so nice to have my boys home.

They had a good time on their trip and the train ride home went well. This morning it was so nice to lay in bed all cuddled together (Bug came in to wake me up this morning). Then just lay there reading books with my Bug.
This morning Bug and I headed over to my work, we had a spring cleaning day. While I cleaned Bug handed out valentines to all my coworkers that he had made with Grandy (Blue's dad's wife) while in Seattle. The original plan he had was to hand them out to friends he made while on the train, but Blue accidentally checked them with the luggage.

After cleaning Bug and I headed over to grab some subs and then went to see the play "Alexander who's not, not, not, not, not, not going to move". It was a very cute production and so nice to spend some special time with my boy.



Here is Bug with "Alexander".




When we got home we played Super Paper Mario for a bit, then Blue and I headed out for our Valentines day dinner at a fabulous steak house called Wolf Lodge, in Idaho. Dinner was delicious and Blue and I had a nice time catching up on everything.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
That is so cool that he got to meet the actor.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week