Fun filled weekend.

I'm really loving not working on Saturdays. This was another fun filled weekend. On Friday night after work I went to my friend Rochelle's for a passion party, we had a really fun group there. So there was lots of laughter and jokes all around.

On Sat Bug had a basketball game and we had his best friends E & G over. They were fine when they were at home but would not keep their hands to themselves at the game. Finally I warned E that if he didn't knock it off I would not get him lunch. Well he must have not realized that lunch is optional at my house and kept right on misbehaving. So I bought G and I some lunch and E got to watch us eat it and watch Bug's game.

Of course after the game he and Bug had lunch at home, but I'm pretty sure I got my point across.

Sat night was our holiday party for my work. We had such a great time, there was great food, good booze and the present exchange was hugely fun. There was a lot of stealing and after much wrangling I ended up with the best gift of all. One of the gals had as her gift 3 lunches homemade by her. I hate to cook and have gotten to the point where I rarely do it so this was a fabulous gift for me. I can't wait to enjoy my 1st meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week