Happy Valentines Day

Bug and Blue are still in Seattle on their trip, but I still had a very nice Valentines day. I woke up this morning to a text from Blue that said " look out the side door." There on the side porch were the beautiful roses that you see above. It was so nice to feel loved even 300 miles away.

Later in the afternoon my friend Brenda and her family came over and visited and in the evening my mom and I went out for drinks and appetizers and then out to see "Twilight" and "Yes Man". I didn't really want to see Twilight, but I am so glad I did, it was an excellent movie, definitely one that I will be buying. Yes man was also a good movie, very funny. I will be heading out in just a minute to go pick up my boys from the Amtrak station. Hopefully they had a good trip home. I will be so HAPPY to see them, I have really missed them.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
Love them. And I got to see them in person!

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week