Another day another Garage sale

Today was not a good garage sale day for me. I can usually tell how the day is going to go, by the 1st garage sale or 2. If I haven't found anything within the 1st 3 garage sales I might as well call it a day. I never do of course because I am too obsessed. Oh well we did get a new ATV for Cole today, but I found it on Craigs list (my other mecca). It seems to run great.

We have Cole's buddy Ethan today, always a mixed blessing you never know what trouble those two will find to get in to, but at least they pretty much stay out of my hair. We are headed out to the torchlight parade this eve. One great thing about a small town: we headed down town this AM and put out a couple chairs where we want to sit tonight. Everyone tells me that when we get back tonight they will be sitting there waiting for us. Without anyone having moved them or just sitting in them saying they belong to them. I can't wait to see if this is true. Hopefully it won't rain on us as we watch the parade. Blue will be out playing poker so it will be just me and the boys.

I guess I should get downstairs and pick up the rec room while the boys are outside playing.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
I hope that you guys had fun at the parade. I was inside last night, so I am not sure if it rained on your guys or not.
I went to bed pretty early! I needed my sleep I guess....Spencer slept in tell 6:15am today!!! Yea! It helped to make the day go better!
Is your rec room picked up???? LOL
Anonymous said…
You write very well.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week