Welcome to my blog! I'm not sure why I was inspired today to start this (probably because I am trying to avoid cleaning) but I thought I would give it a try.

It is quiet around here, Blue and Cole are gone for the day off to spend some time with their buds. Mom left for work a little bit ago, so I have just been browsing the internet and visited a friend's blog and got inspired to start my own. (Thanks Brenda).

Life has been feeling a bit crazy lately, I feel like I am always 2 steps behind and the more I think about what I need to do the more anxious I get, so I am playing hide and seek from my chores today and just relaxing on the computer.

I will be making a bold leap in the next few weeks. After a lot of frustration at my work, I was presented with an opportunity to go out on my own. So starting June 1st I will be renting space in my cousin's salon and trying to build up my own massage business. I will continue to work where I do for now, but with the hope that I can either cut back or go out on my own completely in the next 6 months. Wish me luck and say lots of prayers for me. I am sure I will need them.

I suppose I better get off here and try and get at least a little bit of cleaning done around here. Talk to you soon.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
Welcome to Blogging! I am so glad that you are doing it. I am excited about your new business. I will be one of your clients still!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week