Another Weekend

I know some of you may be saying but it's only Thur. But since I only work M-W Thur is a weekend day to me. And of course Thur is cleaning day but have I done any cleaning? Of course not! (Though I have started some laundry) I guess it's another frappucino night, though I'm not sure I can trust myself with them. I went and picked up a Venti Frappucino (that's the really big one) and dumped the whole thing on my car's center console/ middle seat pulling out of the parking lot. So Cole and I spent 45 min cleaning out my car last night. He loved it because he got to stay up late, me I wasn't so thrilled. Now my car has a nice sour milk and carmel smell to it, MMMMmmm. Oh well.

Well tomorrow is garage sale day (yea!). So wish me luck on finding lots of great stuff. I still have a toy box that I picked up a few weeks ago that I just have not been able to get rid of. I bought it for 5.00 and it is in perfect shape. But I got a great idea for it tonight. I was in Other Mothers and saw the smaller version of it on sale for 29.99. They give you 55% for large item consignments which means around 15.00 to take it to them, which is still tripling my money. Not too bad.

So what are people's plans for the weekend? I had wanted to go camping but my good buddy from the coast ended up bailing out on me. (That's OK I still love you Kat). SO now I have 3 BBQ's planned and a couple other misc. plans, should still be fun. But not the get away I had originally envisioned. Oh well.

(Update) I met with the Sunday School Coordinator today to discuss my upcoming teaching assignment at the church, 6 months teaching 1-2 graders. I have to tell you I am freaking out about this. She kept assuring me I will do fine and that they paired me up with a very experienced teacher. Then she hands me a ton of paperwork to fill out and read through. God save me, I hope I can handle all this. Wish me luck and keep me (and the poor kids I am teaching) in your prayers.

Have a blessed evening.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
good luck with the garage sales!
And you will do great with the Sunday school teaching. You will! It is just scary because it is new. And that is great that it is only for 6 months. There is an end in sight if you find you don't want to continue. At my church....as you know I have been the secretary for the Primary for almost 3 years!!! I am not sure it is ever going to end...but not sure I want it too, because I could get an even yuckier position...is yuckier even a word???

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week