A new lttle girl for us?

Don and I have been talking about doing foster care for about 4 years or more, but for various reasons we have not followed through with this. About a month ago Don came home and said he has been thinking a lot about having a little girl so I asked him how he thought to get one and he said adopt. So we have been seriously discussing it for the last month and have decided to go through the foster to adopt program.

Tonight I went to a 3 hour orientation and started filling out all the paperwork. I will start the 27 hours of training next Mon. I will have class from 5 till 9:30 every Mon and Wed for the next 3 weeks. We are planning to get a little girl between 2-4 to adopt and will see what happens along the way. There are no guarantees with Foster care, but I have 2 close friends who got their children that way and know that it can work out. Wish us luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week