National scrapbooking day.

Today was a busy day, it started out at 4:30 am and if you know me you know that is REALLY early for me. Our church is looking to build and had a 24 hour prayer vigil from last night until tonight. So I went and prayed for an hour from 5-6am, I was a little nervous about this, as my pastor said this is 57 minutes longer than you might normally pray. But the time went really quickly and was a real blessing to me.

After that I went to a big community garage sale that I go to every year and picked up some new toys to resale. It becomes a mad house by 9:00 but wasn't too bad at 6:30 in the morning. I found a couple really great deals. Though I hate it when people say no earlys, because they never mean it. There was a sale with a play house and just as I was pulling up to ask about it they put out a big sign that said "we open at 8, NO Earlys". So I drove off and came back right at 8 and there were already half a dozen people shopping and the playhouse had already been sold. I was quite annoyed so I left and walked to the sale next door. I found a slide by itself off to the side and was looking at it possibly for Bug's tree house and the man came up and told me the rest of it was in the back yard and I could have it for free. It turned out to be a 2 story play house with the slide worth about 200.00. Definitely worth missing the play house.

After the garage sale I went to the Spokane Country Club for a national scrap booking day event. I did seated massage all day for the scrap bookers. We (my mom came to help) ended up pretty busy, i did one shortly after I got there and then had a nice lunch break, really good food. Then I was busy steady through till after 4:00. It turned out to a really profitable day overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week