JBF Weekend

This weekend was JBF weekend, Just Between Friends, a huge children's consignment event that they have twice a year. I got a call from the owner a couple of weeks ago asking if I wanted to work at the sale. I always volunteer on Sundays at the sale. Volunteers get to shop the presales 1st and get the best deals. So I took her up on the offer and worked for 7 hours on Thur, 8 hours on Sat and 8 hours on Sun. It was a lot of fun and I got to be one of the 1st people to shop. I found a bunch of new jeans for Bug, I already have a ton of shirts for him for next year, so I had to make sure to ignore the shirts. I ended up with about 10 new pairs of pants and 8 or so new shorts in size 7, 8 and 10. I also found a couple of games for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week