Hello again.

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted, I haven't been feeling myself lately and have been quite busy to boot.

As for feeling not myself, I have been feeling like I am either missing something or that something is missing for the last few months. I have finally decided after looking around me that I am going to go back to school either starting this summer or next fall. Originally I was thinking of trying to get into a Physical Therapy Assistant program that the local community college has. But what I would really like to be is a pediatric Occupational Therapist which takes a master's degree. Since at this point I can't quite see my way to a master's I am going to start slowly at the local Community College and see where it leads me.

As for being busy I stepped up with in my MOMS club and took over the party planning committee w/ my friend Brenda and just got finished planning and hosting an Easter Egg hunt for about 60+ kids. It was fun except that there ended up being some sort of mix up with the place that we had it and they didn't arrive to unlock the doors until 8 minutes after the hunt was supposed to have started. Luckily everyone was very patient and those that were able to pitched in and helped us get it set up quickly, everyone seemed to have a good time after that.

I have also spent a lot of time reading lately, we finally got to fed up with Dish network awhile back and got rid of them. So even though we still have most channels w/o the DVR or even knowing which channel is which and what's on each of them. I just haven't been watching much TV. The only shows I have kept up with are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Gossip Girl and even those i just watch on the Internet. This is the 1st time I have ever missed a season of Survivor, which seems really strange when I say it, but I don't think anything of it from day to day. I always did prefer reading anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week