No more DVR/Dish

A couple of weeks ago my hubby got a call from Dish Network saying the bill hadn't been paid and since I pay the bills of course I end up hearing about it. I double check and of course I have paid the bill, so as we look into it more, it's not that I didn't pay the bill. I just paid the regular amount and apparently they had raised our bill (yet again). So over 2 months I was just under 20.00 behind, hence the call. So anyways, I was pretty annoyed to say the least and we had already been talking about canceling the dish, so I had Blue call them up and cancel it.

Of course with the DVR we didn't even notice at 1st, since we had plenty of shows to still watch, but we have now gone through them. We have a couple things still on there but nothing to interesting. Honestly I figured without the Dish, I would spend more time on the Internet and watch more movies, but so far neither of those things have happened. Even Bug has been watching A LOT less TV and he still even has shows recorded on the DVR (we haven't mailed them back yet). In fact when I went to turn the TV on the other night to listen to a concert I had recorded, Bug even asked me why I was turning it on. Normally he would ask me "what are we going to watch?"

Hopefully it will continue like this, before I started dating Blue I did not even have extended cable just 2-13. I loved it that way and I got a lot more reading done. This week I finished a book that I started forever ago and also read all of 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' which I picked up on Sat and finished that evening. Good book by the way, I will have to find the next one at the library and see how it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week