Tag I'm it.....Intersting info

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No I just can't get beyond the idea that it is made with mold.

2. Have you ever smoked?
I smoked on occasion socially in my late teens early twenties, but I have never bought a pack, (unless you coun't when I was 12 and me and some friends bought one).

3. Do you own a gun?
No, I don't. Unfortunately my husband does.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I have never been to the Sonic we have in town.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments?
Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them with Mac n Cheese and chili dogs. I also like the ones at Costco on occasion.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
I don't think I really have one, though I did love Dear Mr. Jesus that came out way back in the 80's.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Fruit smoothie or milk.

9. Can you do push ups?
Probably but not more than a few.

10. What do you order at Starbucks?
A Carmel mocha frappucino, venti with no whip. YUM-o

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
A saphire and diamond ring that I got many years ago, I still think it is very pretty.

12. Favorite hobby?
I love finding things at garage sales and reselling them on craigs list and ebay.

13. How do you eat your eggs?
Over easy w/ toast to dip in the yolk.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
If I was a kid today, they so would have had me on meds!

15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
I get obsesssed about embarassing things I have done, (even minor things) and continue to get all anxious about them.

16. Your eye color?
Green

17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
I need some time away, I spend too much time on the computer, I really don't want to have to clean the house today.

18. Name three things you bought yesterday?
I worked all day yesterday, but I did go to Polka Dot Pottery last night and bought and made a new bank for my boy.

19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
Water, milk, fruit smoothies.

20. Current worry right now?
Am I doing the right thing schooling my boy at home.

21. Current hate right now?
I hate my husband's job situation and his lack of motivation to do anything about it.

22. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere there is water, especially a big river or Ocean

23. How did you bring in the New Years?
At our friend's annual bonfire and potluck with my husband, our boy and our friend's.

24. Where would you like to go?
I would love to spend more time in Europe especially up in England.

25. Name three people who will complete this?
???

26. Do you own slippers?
Yes, but I rarely wear them, I prefer to go barefoot. But my husband likes to buy them for me anyways.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
A white t-shirt from Mom & Me at the zoo (in '04).

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don't think I ever have, I'm sure I would like it though since I like to be cool at night and they seem like they would be.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes

30. Favorite color?
Green.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Sure I love to travel and definately have a bit of evil in me.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None I am definately not a shower singer.

33. Favorite girl’s name?
Meagan (I always liked the character Meggie in the Thornbirds).

34. Favorite boy’s name?
I like the name Cadence for a boy but I have noticed recently that it has become a popular name for girls.

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
I don't have any pockets!

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Gilmore Girls (reruns).

37. Most frequently dialed phone number?
My husbands cell.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my foot when I dropped a huge log on it, trying to work (under the table) at a Cedar shake mill.

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes, most of the time, I just wish there was more kid friendly things around here. Like a Zoo.

40. How many TVs do you have?
4, but 1 of those belongs to my mom.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Cheryl J.

42. How many dogs do you have?
None, we are not pet people.

43. What are you thrilled about right now?
I will be heading to Seattle for a nice vacation and my annual conference in a couple weeks.

44. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes.

45. What is your favorite book?
"Gone with the wind"

46. What is your favorite candy?
I really like Turtles (chocolate w/ carmel and pecans).

47. Favorite Sports Team?
I guess WSU (WA state University) football.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something beautiful that has some meaning to it.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping!!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Ugg, I have to go and reorganize the basment today, (my husband decided to demo the basement yesterday). So of course I got on the computer instead.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
interesting....very interesting. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week