Survey: My 1st (last & only) baby.

My friend Brenda had this one on her blog, so here I go.....

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.

1. Were you married at the time?
Yes, for 1 year

2. What were your reactions?
I can't say I was shocked but I was definitely happy.

3. How old were you?
I was 27.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
We had planned to get pregnant because out best friends had just gotten pregnant, so I went off the pill in Nov. I took a couple of tests in Dec but they came back negative. Since I had just started school we began to think maybe we should wait, so I talked to my Dr. about taking something to get my period started again so I could go back on the pill. I had been feeling sick with the flu (and kind of nauseous). So we figured I better take another test just to be sure. I sent my hubby in to check the results and he came back and said "nope". So I thought oh well, then for some reason I went in to check it myself and it was positive.

5. Who did you tell first?
I think we told my mom 1st.

6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes there was no way i was waiting 9 months to shop and have to have an ambiguous room.

7. Due date?
I believe it was Aug 26Th.

8.Did you deliver early or late?
Technically late, but I always figured that the due date was off, So I think he was a couple of weeks early.

9. Did you have morning sickness?
Yes, though I was more nauseous, than sick, but I definitely had to pull the car over a few times.

10. What did you crave?
Chicken and Cheese quesadillas and ice cream (separately).

11. Who irritated you the most?
My husband, I was sick during my pregnancy, and I never thought he cared that much about it

12. What was your child's sex?
Male

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
More than I would want to say on here.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Yes, I had preeclampsia and was on bed rest from 22 weeks on.

15.Where did you give birth?
Good Samaritan Hospital

16. How many hours were you in labor?
Just under 2 1/2 from 1st contraction till he was out. (I know I suck).

17. Who drove you to the hospital?
My husband, though we stopped at my ex husband's espresso stand along the way.

18.Who watched?
My husband, mom and sister were there.

19.Was it natural or c-section?
Natural, but induced.

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
Yes.

21.How much did your child weigh?
7 pounds, 4 ounces

22.Did your child have any complications?
No he scored a perfect 10 on the apgar.

23. What did you name baby?
Our little bug.

24. How old is your first born today?
5 1/2 years old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week