Payback

Last night I went to moms night out at Polka Dot pottery. They have great Margarita nights there for moms. They have chips w/ 7 layer dip, veggies and dip and of course Margaritas. They are usually packed and they have lively music going and lots of talking and bustling about. This is the 3rd one I have been to and I always have fun. Well after going last week with bug I figured i should return the favor and make something for him. I decided on a bank and since he has a rocket ship theme with stars in his room I decided to make him a cute little moon bank. He even picked out the paint for it when he was here earlier this week. I also was able to pick up the vase he made me it turned out even cuter than I thought it would. Very fun night overall, its so nice to just get away for a night with the girls and just hang out. I will post a pic, when I get it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week