Getting ready, getting excited.

Bug's rehearsal schedule is picking up he has had 3 this week. He has his roll down pat, not that there was much to remember. He is in Act 1 scene 2 the scene where Annie 1st finds Sandy and then he will be in Act 2 scene 6, the final #. He still is having a blast with it all and just loves sitting in the audience watching the other kids do their thing, or running around with the other" street boys". We head out of town tomorrow and he will miss one rehearsal next week, but hopefully we will be having so much fun he won't notice.

Today I went and did seated massage at a scrap booking get together that one of my friends from MOMS club is involved in. It started slow but I ended up fairly busy by the end and did just over 200.00 so that wasn't too bad. I also sold a gift certificate and possibly got a new client out of it. Overall a very successful day. Also if was held at the local country club and because of a few no shows we were able to have lunch for free which was delicious.

Also this morning I went to a huge neighborhood garage sale and picked up a few things. I didn't get to look long since I was meeting mom at the country club at 8:30, so I headed out at 6am. I got one really good deal, a small swing set and slide (toddler size) for 10.00. I ended up selling it this evening for 50.00, I didn't even have to clean it or anything. 40.00 profit isn't too bad for just dragging it home and putting it on Craig's list. I also got a picnic table and a toy box but I need to get them cleaned up before I can list them. It has still been to cold to get the power washer out, so hopefully when I get back from my trip I can get the yard and toys cleaned up and get a few of these things listed and sold. I have been so busy at work and in general that I haven't even been checking out garage sales yet. But one of our local towns has a huge one around the beginning of June so hopefully I will be able to make it to that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week