Whheeewww!


Well Hell week is officially over. That is what they call the opening weekend and the preceding week before the play. It ends up being more like a week and a half. Bug had 2 performances today for local schools. They figure we had about 600 kids between the 2 shows. He had rehearsal last night, because they have to cut about an hour from the shows for the school day performances so they are not over an hour and a half. They completely cut 2 scenes that have pretty much just adults and edited a few others and got it down to about an hour and twenty minutes. Then we had a BBQ in between the 2 shows. I have to say this was probably the funnest day yet, except maybe last night. Bug was the only street boy to show up for rehearsal, (I'm not sure why). So he and I got to run his scenes together and he got to be the leader and say the line, "hey, let's get him," (meaning Sandy). Then we ran around and Annie grabbed me and I fell down and said "Let's get out of here!" We got a standing ovation and made everyone laugh. Here are some pics of my little Street Boy doing what he likes best, signing autographs. Also one of him with Annie and Molly, (I think he has a little crush on Annie).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week