Decisions, decisions (maybe)

Well absolutely nothing got done in the office, (including finding the camera), but it was a nice thought. Yesterday I had my 2nd interview for that job in Pullman, it seemed to go well. I don't think I blew it but I didn't feel like I aced it either. They are supposed to call me on Fri and let me know either way. My mom, Cole and I went out there together, they dropped me off and then drove around a bit and then went to McD's to play. The interview lasted about 45 min and went smoothly enough. The people there seem nice and i found out there is more flexibility with hours then I originally knew. My mom said she did not like Pullman and would not be moving there.

On our way home we tried to find this little town I had heard about that has cheaper housing and ended up going on a goose chase that ended at a Dam. It was a nice drive and we found a neat campground that we will have to check out sometime. We did stop at another little town that is about 1/2 way in between that I have heard good things about. We really liked it there. Cute town, nice houses, reasonable prices. I think whether I take (or even get) this job or not I will have to take Blue out there to look around. We have always said we will eventually move out of town onto some property and this seems like a nice area to do that.

It will be nice to know either way on Friday, although I still have no idea what my decision would be if they offer me the job. Some days I think of course I will accept it, I would be stupid not to. Than other days I think of course I couldn't accept it, it would be too much upheaval for our family. Blue is just as bad he swings back and forth a couple times a day. So please say a prayer for us or cross your fingers (whichever is your preference) that we will make the right decision if the opportunity presents its self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week