Aahhh, calm at last...(somewhat)

Well things have calmed down a bit around here. I officially put in my notice today and my check finally cleared on Fri (the 8th), which took a huge load off my shoulders. They did not fire me immediately so I will be working tomorrow. It might have helped that I dropped off my notice without talking to any one so they couldn't fire me on the spot.

The Liberty Lake garage sale went well, I didn't find any big things but I bought tons of smaller things. I have already sold about 1/2 of it, but I have a few key items that haven't drummed up much interest yet. I will see what happens this week and then re list them on Friday if I have to.

Oh I do have two bad notes to make. 1st is that I have lost my wedding ring, but I have been too chicken to tell my husband yet. I actually lost it last Wed but kept hoping it would show up, I have now pretty much lost all hope. The 2nd bad thing is that either my husband or I misplaced 50.00 last night, of course I blame my husband. We pretty much tore the house apart today and couldn't find it. I guess it's a good thing my head is screwed on or it would be the next thing to go.

I'm really hoping life will calm down a bit now and when it does my memory and concentration will come back. Life is hectic and I feel disorganized, which makes life feel more hectic and on and on. It a vicious circle that seems hard to get out of. My friend Brenda always seems so organized I guess I will have to get a few pointers from her.

Speaking of Brenda we went to her house and had Barbecue with her and her family last Sun. Of course I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off all day before going but we had a wonderful time over there. It was very relaxing, the food was delicious and the boys played well together. What more could you ask for on a Sun afternoon.

Today I haven't accomplished much because I kind of figured (or maybe just hoped) that I wouldn't be working this week. Cole and I did go for a bike ride today. Last week we found a trail a bike for him. That is one of those things that look like 1/2 a bike , you connect it to your bike and it turns it into a tandem bike (see side pic) for you and your child. He just loves this thing and this is our 2nd time out on it. This time I tried to go find this trail that someone told me was near our house and a nice easy ride. We found it and I will never listen to this person again! It had some really killer hills on it and I have not done any serious bike riding in over 5 years, I was so exhausted when we finally made it back. My son kept asking "why are we stopping? Why are we going so slow?" I just wanted to tell him because MOMMY IS DYING!!! Of course we just had a conversation about persevering this afternoon so I just told him "Mommy is trying her best." We definitely will have to get out more often this summer, we just need to find flatter trails.

I hope you all have had a nice weekend that continues into a wonderful week.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
what a cool bike!!!
I hope that you can find some flat areas to ride your bike on.
Me being organized is all and optical illusion. I really feel just as disorganized as you do all the time. I felt like I was the one running around with my head cut off after Bug during dinner. I was rather embarrased because of it. Cole was such a good kid sitting so nicely on the picnic bench. I will keep working on getting Bug to sit during dinner time, and remind myself not to compair him to all the other calm kids in the world. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week