Another day.... another dollar (or 200.00)

Well I sold the trail a bike (see pic) that I bought last weekend at the Liberty Lake Garage Sale. I bought it for 5.00 and it sold for 206.25 for a profit of 201.25, not bad if I do say so myself. The only down side is I now have to find a box pack this up and ship it to Minnesota. Most everything else has sold except a really cute slide that I just can't get rid of for some reason. Of course a new weekend brings a whole new group of things to sell. I have about 10 items listed right now with a few responses already. So here we go again.

For someone who no longer has a set job I always feel like I am at work. I get up early on Fri and Sat around 6:30 get dressed and head out to garage sale (I know poor me). I bounce from place to place trying to find just the right stuff for just the right amount. Then I rush over to my new place by 10 or so to work on my 1st client of the day. I have been having about 3 people a day spread out through the day. So I am never sure when I will get home. When I do get home I have to get the stuff I bought unloaded, cleaned up and listed on the Internet. Which generally takes a couple hours between power washing, finding or taking pictures and then figuring out just the right thing to say about each thing. Sundays are church days and since I am now a teacher there we are there from 8:30 till 12:30 (gone from 8-1). When I get home I have to feed my boy, then start tracking down people and responding to emails to get people over here to pick things up. I spend Monday running errands and waiting for people to show up for there stuff. Right now I am working at my old job on Tue and Wed (this is my last week). Thur is laundry and cleaning day and then we are back to Fri. Besides all that I still have to play with and home school my boy. Spend some time with my husband, keep up on things around the house and still have a few minutes of time to myself.

Wow after going back and reading all of that no wonder I feel like I am always running on a tread mill. Oh well I guess that is just what we women do to keep the world moving and spinning around it's axis.

This has been a good week. I put my notice in on Mon. I worked Tue and Wed and one of the girls at work even acknowledged the fact that I am leaving. (Wasn't that nice of her). I tried to get stuff done around the house on Thur and also worked on 2 clients. Friday I went garage saling, worked at the new place from 10-2 and then came home and took my boy to swimming lessons and to ride the rides at the park. Then I came home and me and my friend Brenda went to Bunco.

Yea BUNCO night! I love Bunco even though I have developed a reputation for being a dice Nazi, I always have such a great time. There is always lots of good things to eat, (this was especially true last night), fun girls to visit with and the chance to head home with a few extra bucks. What more can you ask for. My friend that I brought with me even won traveling Bunco last night, Yea for her.

Then my husband woke me up this morning telling me to hurry up and get to Ash and Queen because there was a garage sale with a big toy being set up, so I threw on some clothes and ran over and picked it up, my only good find for the day, but any time you find a big toy for a good price is a good day. Then I found a garage sale with a bunch of really cute little boy clothes, too small for my boy of course, but I picked some up for Brenda's boy, I hope she likes them. I think they are cute but I am not sure that we have the same taste in clothes so hopefully she will think so too.

Tonight I am surrounded by boys, along with my husband and my own boy we have 2 other boys spending the night. At this point 2 are out but the littlest one hasn't given up the ghost, though I haven't heard any banging in a few minutes so maybe he has finally slipped off to dreamland. Speaking of dreamland I better head there myself. I will have to be up by 7 to make sure I have all 3 boys up and ready for church by 8 in the morning, I can already tell that I will be taking 3 very sleepy little boys to Church tomorrow.

Oh well there's always nap time. Have a blessed night.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
Wow! I have been slacking on reading your blog.
Where have I been.
It was great hanging out with you yesturday...Watching the boys play V-smile! Bug needs to be exposed to that stuff more....as you can tell. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week