A weekend away (sort of).

This weekend my work had their annual get away. One of the ladies opens up her lake place to the rest of us for the weekend. It's a time to relax, drink and hang out on the water. So after I got off work on Sat (around 1:00) I headed over there. I had such a good time that next year I will have to take Sat off and head over on friday, I guess that was the big drinking day. It was nice to get to spend time with my coworkers and get to know them better. Since I am an LMP I really don't see them much at work since when I am there I am generally back in my room doing a massage. We even all did a bead project to remember our weekend by. I made and anklet I will have to get a pic of it to put on here, it turned out really cute.

Comments

Uberly Ewe said…
sounds like a lot of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week