Company


On Sun when we were done camping we headed over to Seattle area and picked up my niece K. We took our time working our way home on Mon, we stopped at my favorite bakery and played a game, then stopped at my favorite outlet mall and did some shopping. We didn't end up making it home until after 7 at night. Then we ran to Costco to get tickets for Silverwood, where we went on Tue. We had good weather, not too hot, but not too cold. Bug didn't want to go on any roller coasters this year so K had to go on a couple rides by herself but overall we had a good time. Yesterday I had to work in the morning so Bug and K came with me and K got a pedicure while we were there, then we hung out the rest of the afternoon at home so I could get some cleaning and errands done for the baby shower I am having for my friend Brenda this weekend. I am very excited about the shower and love seeing everything coming together. Everything is about ready so on Sat I will head over to the site and start setting up then head to work for a couple of hours and then finish everything up when I get back. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week