Nieces, Babyshowers and Picnics Oh My!

It has been a rather busy week. My niece has been here since last Sun she is definitely a full fledged teenager now and spent a tremendous amount of time texting her friends. She is very quiet so it is hard to tell whether she is enjoying herself or not but I think overall she had a pretty good time. We went to Silverwood while she was here and I know she enjoyed that, though she would have liked to go on a few more roller coasters but Bug was having nothing to do with that. Unfortunately due to poor planning on my part I had to work quite a bit this week also on Sat I had a baby shower for my friend Brenda and had to spend my free time getting ready for that. The baby shower turned out well, we decorated onsies for her, I wished I had taken pics of them there were some really, really cute ones. Sunday night my sister drove over with my Nephew J and his friend and spent the night. Then she and K came with us to my MOMS club end of the year picnic. It was very nice, I even got a nice little gift bag as an appreciation gift for the activities that I coordinate. It was nice to see my friends and introduce my sister around. She even brought her new little chiwawa dog. It is very tiny and very cute. Here is a pic of us stuffing our faces and enjoying ourselves at the picnic. Later on we all went out to lunch at Sonic then they stopped over to say hi to our cousin before they headed out of town and back to the Seattle area. It was nice to see my sissy even if it was a very short visit.

Comments

More Bloggs said…
I am glad that you got to visit with our sister. And yes, I would agree that your niece is a full fledge Teenager. She was so funny with all the texting. LOL
Thanks again for planning my baby shower. I love the onesies that everyone got to decorate. *smiles*
Uberly Ewe said…
OOOOPS!!!!
The comment above is from Brenda NOT MORE BLOGGS. I was signed on my FIL blog to cut and past an email post for him onto his blog. I forgot to sign out and into my own blog. LOL

I am glad that you got to visit with our sister. And yes, I would agree that your niece is a full fledge Teenager. She was so funny with all the texting. LOL
Thanks again for planning my baby shower. I love the onesies that everyone got to decorate. *smiles*

Popular posts from this blog

A day at the fair.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good gift frenzy.

No Bug for the week